- EIS teachers have an average of 9 years of teaching experience.
- EIS started in 2008 with 3 teachers. We now have a total of 23 teachers on staff.
- Our entire staff of 41 people represents 21 countries. As we want our staff to be as international as the students we teach, we welcome and value diversity.
- Over one-third of our teachers holds a Master’s degree.
- Several Learning Support Assistant are qualified teachers.
- The average class size is 17 students.
- We only hire faculty who are appropriately qualified. On rare occasion, we will consider hiring the right candidate who is actively near completion of their qualification.